Internal Auditor, one year contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 01 September 2017
Our client is one of the most prestigious hospitality groups with presence globally. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking for an Internal Auditor that have experiences in compliance and anti-corruption areas.
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Efficient execution of assigned projects included on the department's internal audit plan in the anti-bribery and anti-corruption areas
- Conducting independent and objective assessments of internal controls, process, operation and compliance requirements.
- Partnering with management to develop corrective action plans in response to all internal audit observations and subsequent follow-ups to ensure closure
- Helping refine departmental methodologies and deliverables in accordance with professional standards
- Interacting regularly with process owners and senior managements
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- At least 8 years of work experience in internal audit, external audit or compliance
- Big 4 or in-house background would be an advantage
- Hospitality experience is preferred
- Understanding in internal control concepts/framework
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to lead meetings
- Some travel is required (one week per month)
- Knowledge of Mandarin and Cantonese
- Strong work ethic with self-accountability for high-quality results
- Immediate availability would be a strong advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,