Internal Junior Business Analyst- 12 Months rolling- $55k
HK$20,000.00 - HK$50,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
8 August 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
The client is an international bank within an excellent reputation both here in Asia as well as globally. Multiple exciting opportunities have arisen in Hong Kong.
As a business analyst you will engage in the following:
- Facilitate the definition of user requirement with business
- Contribute to the day to day efficiency of operations department by giving solutions to day to day problems as far as systems and procedures are confirmed, drawing up current procedures and operational control documents applicable
- Contribute to the system implementation by analysing and specifying requirements for new systems, proposing plan for a consistent use of systems between sites, users to get processes adapted
- Conduct performance gap analysis
To qualify as a business analyst for this role, you MUST have:
- University degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
- Banking or Insurance Domain experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Agile project delivery is a must
- Fluency in English and Cantonese essential
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300