Investment Banking - Procurement - $26k - $32k HKD per month
$22000 - 28000 / month
Central and Western District
3 May 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
As a Procurement Analysist, you will:
- Assist Procurement Manager with overseeing the outsourced offshore team
- Prepare reports for Procurement Ops Managers with updates to continuous improvements initiatives
- Monitor that all initiatives are completed by the agreed upon target date
- Complete appropriate due diligence to resolve any issues that would negatively affect the completion of the initiative
- Document and escalate any issues that he/she cannot resolve on his own to the appropriate Procurement Operations manager
- Participate in projects originated by other business groups that touch the Ariba system or the procurement process
- Ensure purchase orders (PO) are created for all requests that are submitted to the team
- When necessary, work with Admins/Office Managers to obtain all the necessary information to process the request
- Work with Service Managers to get approval and certification for new and/or discontinued equipment
- Understanding of the Procurement Operations functions
- Experience with the Ariba application (Preferred but not necessary)
- Procure-to-pay (P2P) experience ideal
- Effective communicator with client facing experience. Good facilitator, confident in working with others at all levels.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft products, particularly:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong work ethic and drive;
- Detail oriented.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please also send your CV to [email protected]
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300