Investment Firm - Personal Assistant - 25K
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 14 November 2017
Our client is a Hong Kong based investment firm that invests in various sectors.
They are currently looking for a self-disciplined and detail-oriented candidate with exceptional communication skill and prioritization skill to the team to facilitate the daily operation of the company.
- Provide secretarial such as calendar management, and expense claims
- Manage travel arrangement such as flight ticket booking and hotel accommodation
- Support office administration such as liaise with external vendors and supplies to ensure office facilities are in order
- Schedule meetings and assist conference call set up
- Support personal matters when required
- Degree holder or diploma with about 2 years relevant working experiences
- Good PC Skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Responsible and detail oriented
- can work under pressure and face-paced environment
- Fresh graduate is welcome
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,