IT Application Support (Bloomberg AIM) SME - 40k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 07 August 2017
Our client is a leading financial institute with branches across the globe offering a wide range of financial products to corporate and institutional clients. An ideal candidate will have 5+ years of application support experience with SOLID IT frameworks skills, i.e. SDLC, ITIL, COBIT, etc.
- Provide expert advice on usage and configurations of Bloomberg modules
- Gather user requirements on system changes
- Design applications and their configuration requirements to meet user requirements
- Support production systems, including non-office hours whenever necessary
- Analyze and resolve technical problems
- Coordinate with vendors on issue resolution
- Coordinate with various business units and IT teams, manage IT tasks
- Coach users/team members on IT systems through training and clarification of problems
- Develop and ensure processes and deliveries comply with AIA audit and compliance standard
- Develop project documents, including functional specification, security plan, operational manual, security assessment, etc.
- Lead SIT and UAT processes to ensure systems works according to requirements
- Prepare test plan, test case, test methodology and review test result for system tests
- Bachelor's degree with at least 4 years of IT support experience and trade support related experience
- Previous experience in technically supporting Bloomberg AIM is ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience in technically supporting Flextrade is an advantage
- In-depth business and application knowledge in investment is ESSENTIAL
- Technical knowledge in .Net and Visual Basic is ESSENTIAL
- Proficiency in standard IT frameworks, e.g. SDLC/Agile software development methodology, ITIL, COBIT, SOC2, etc. are desired
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,