IT Help Desk Analyst (Global Law Firm)- 25k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 06 July 2017
Our client is a 100-year-old top tier multinational law firm with branches across the globe, such as Milan, New York, Brussels, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Frankfurt, etc. With over 400 partners, and 5000 staffs, they are one of the leading global law firms.
They are looking for a stable, bi-lingual (English and Chinese speaker) to join their APAC IT Helpdesk team offering excellent exposure and package.
An IT Help Desk Analyst will be expected to:
- Support office and home-based IT Hardware according to company standard
- Provide first line application support (productivity tools, business applications and desktop) including problem identification, analysis, diagnosis, resolution and escalation when necessary
- Monitor IT systems through the global enterprise management system
- Provide agreed training and induction support to internal users
- Provide active input and ownership of allocated regional and global IT projects
- 2 years of IT desktop and helpdesk support experience
- Fluent written and spoken English AND Chinese is A MUST
- Customer-oriented, good communication and interpersonal skills are ESSENTIAL
- Capable of supporting MS Office applications
- IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE is an advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,