IT Help Desk Analyst (IMMEDIATE) - 17-20K
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 24 May 2017
Our client is a TOP performer in the Merger & Acquisition field. They have over 1,000 staff in 65 locations across the globe, with headquarters in London, New York City, and Hong Kong.
An IT Help Desk Analyst will be expected to:
- Respond to and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and CRM system.
- Provide IT support for Windows, Microsoft Office, Outlook mailbox, and other Level 1 computer and application issues.
- Investigate and Implement solutions to technical issues and identify recurring technical issues.
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience, including IT desktop and helpdesk support.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Customer-oriented, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- IMMEDIATELY Available.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,