IT Helpdesk/PC Support Specialist-Contract -15k-25k
HKD15000 - 25000 / month
Central and Western District
20 May 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a large private equity American investment firm, focusing on leveraged buyouts and investment funds specializing in growth capital, venture capital, public equity and debt investments.
Immediate Start Preferred.
As an IT Helpdesk Support Specialist, the role is responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line support to our Investment Professionals and Executive Assistants based in HK office, as well as ad hoc remote support to various other users in multiple international locations
Reporting to: head of International IT Infrastructure and APAC IT Manager
- Provide 1st & 2nd level support of all incidents and service requests of all IT systems/services
- IT support via remote control and telephone support
- "At desk" support
- Provide floor walking support to the firm on a rota basis and log all incidents and requests that arise through floor walking
- Support international offices with equivalent services
- Accurate ticket logging of all IT incidents and service requests whilst managing individual ticket queue within the Service Management solution
- End to end ownership of all IT tickets including being responsible for all communication and the technical resolution
- Follow the escalation process to ensure a consistent and professional IT support service is offered to the firm
- Manage all end user administration such as joiners, leavers etc
- Configuration and asset management
- Knowledge management
- Management and support of laptops
- Management and support of remote working
- Management of user administration
- Mobile operating systems (IOS, Blackberry and Android)
- Planning and initiating the connection to international offices via in-house video conferencing systems for meetings and interviews
- 1-2 years' of IT helpdesk experience.
- Fluent English is essential.
- Windows 7 and Apple MAC
- Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013 with Exchange backend
- Basic networking knowledge
- Basic hardware knowledge
- Video conferencing knowledge
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300