IT Operations Manager - Virtual Banking
HK$35,000.00 - HK$45,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
18 September 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a virtual bank with strong business growth in HK. In line of their rapid business expansion, they are now inviting experienced professional to join their team.
- Manage the incident outages and lead the incident investigation & troubleshooting
- Closely monitor and keep track on the progress of troubleshooting until the incidents are completely resolved
- Work closely with technical support teams and the vendors to identify the root cause and preventive actions, as well as coordinate all incident support activities throughout incident lifecycle
- Review the change of requests related to desktop, server and infrastructure and ensure effective availability, performance and security
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Studies or related disciplines in IT field
- At least 8 years of working experience in IT Operations/Service Management within banking sector
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operation environment
- Experienced in Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management
- Confident in building, maintaining and troubleshooting of all hardware and systems inclusive of networks and adaptable to change and technology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proficiency in written and spoken English AND Chinese is a must.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300