IT Project Manager(MULTIPLE)-(Leading Insurance Company)-60k
$60000 - 60000 / month
Central and Western District
April 10, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a leading Insurance Company. The project will start in early 2018 and integrate back-office systems (claiming, policy admin, underwriting, etc.) to create high level of data transparency for compliance reason (IFRS17) offering an exciting salary package. This project will deployed across 19 countries in APAC.
- Ensure effective engagement and ensure effective governance is in place
- Liaise with stakeholders to discuss detailed requirements for the business after implementation
- Develop a project plan both high level and very detailed
- Manage and mitigate any risk
- A communication plan is agreed and implemented covering the necessary reporting requirements to facilitate monitoring of progress by the working groups
- Ensure efficient management of project to ensure on track
- Escalate to appropriate people in a timely manner
- Running Multiple project at same time
We are looking for Project Managers with in-depth knowledge in insurance back-office systems, such as claiming system, underwriting system, policy admin, etc. and previous project management experience in system integration projects.
- At least 5-7 years of work experience
- PMP qualitied preferred but not mandatory
- Previous PM experience in insurance sector
- In-depth knowledge in insurance back-office systems/applications (i.e. claiming system, underwriting system, policy admin, etc.)
- Previous PM experience in system integration projects
- Knowledge in IFRS-17 is not mandatory but will be a big advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Willing to travel when needed (there's a 30% travelling chance across APAC for this role)
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.