I.T. Project Manager - Consultancy - Contract - 52k
$52000 - 52000 / month
Central and Western District
13 February 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a recognizable firm with a very strong reputation and brand within the consultancy sector. Due to a period of change within the organisation, a number of positions have opened up within IT operations.
- Support a website revamp and integration project
- Manage external vendors and track project timeline
- Involve in defining project management methodology, identifying stakeholders and defining documentation standard
- Conduct senior management meeting and workshops
- Assist stakeholder management and decision making
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing large scale system implementation projects
- Good stakeholder management skills and communication skills
- Solid system development background
- Positive working attitude, willing to learn and work independently
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300