IT Support Engineer - Contract - 28k-30k
$20000 - 30000 / month
Central and Western District
2 April 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future.
As an IT Support Engineer, your responsibilities will be the following:
- Installing and configuring computer system (Wintel and MAC), software, printers and scanners.
- Providing technical and executives support across the firm via emails, phone, remote connection and deskside visits.
- Assisting with user account management - AD, Exchange, IM, MDM, CUCM.
- Assisting with user access rights and security group management.
- Assisting with IT procurement and inventory tracking.
- Providing server configuration and patching support.
- Providing assistance for setup meetings and events, as well as video conference setup and support.
- Taking ownership of user problems, following up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicating progress in a timely manner.
- University graduate or equivalent.
- 4-5 years technical support experience.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Technical knowledge of supporting Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 10 and Server 2008/2012 R2.
- Experience of working in a Microsoft Azure Active Directory and Online Exchange environment.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office 2007/2013 Suite.
- Configuration, analysis and diagnostics of PC, Printer and Laptop faults.
- Knowledge of remote working technologies - Citrix, Symantec VIP manager administration.
- Experience in mobile device management and Cisco phone administration.
- Experience in Polycom video conference setup and MCU administration.
- Fluent English is a must.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300