IT Technical Support, Renewable Contract, Luxury Retail, 25k
$25000 - 25000 / month
Central and Western District
June 19, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is an instantly recognizable firm with a very strong reputation and brand within luxury retail sector globally. Due to a period of change within the organisation, a number of positions have opened up within IT operations.
As a Technical Support, you will be responsible for the following:
- Liaise with the Central UK Project Team and APAC Project Teams to assist with all project related activities in relation to project deployment and execution
- Actively support Asia Region teams with all related Retail Solution technical tasks
- Liaise, train and manage third party deployment vendors to ensure knowledge transfer
- Provide subject matter expertise for in-scope technologies as needed by the project team
- Provide project support through technical documentation of related tasks undertaken including reoccurring issues and processes
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve Retail system issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Collaborate with support teams to identify, prioritise, and resolve regional Retail Solution incidents when required
- Maintain up-to-date technological knowledge to enable the constant improvement of Retail systems, tools, processes and procedures.
- 1 year of experience in any industry, with a focus on system support.
- Experience in a global retail organisation and POS is a plus.
- Hardware configuration and break/fix experience
- Excellent team player who can liaise with other team members in different countries and time zones.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritize incidents.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.