IT trading application support
$420000 - 420000 / month
Central and Western District
24 November 2017
IT and technology
- Coordinate with Application Team members in development and supporting application systems such as equity/derivative trading and settlement systems, and other OA systems.
- Participate in the SDLC including user requirement, application development, system integration test, user acceptance test, configuration management, monitoring, maintenance, upgrade, and support of all application systems.
- Work closely with both internal users, and external vendors.
- Maintain and setup FIX connectivity with Buy-Side.
- Maintain and support both in-house developed and vendor provided application systems.
- Manage application system documentations.
- Perform and assist application system testing
- Work with advocacy staff to develop strategies and plans to enhance client services, improve user effectiveness, and foster innovation.
- Degree holder in Computing Science or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years relevant working experience in the securities brokerage industry with at least 2 years in system analysis and design
- Experience and knowledge in securities or futures trading system for front and back office support
- Experience in Hundsun, Ayers, ETNet, ABC, ESunny, Sungard , EBroker and Bloomberg is preferable
- Experience in development of FIX protocol
- Hands on experience in networking, MSSQL, MYSQL, Microsoft and Linux Operating system
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.