Java Analyst Programmer - Financial Services, Contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 22 May 2017
Our client is a leading world-renowned financial services firm providing a wide range of financial products.
As an Analyst Programmer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Review application design and propose IT solutions according to business requirements and objectives.
- Prepare and draft technical specification to address business needs as per functional specifications.
- Perform software development, testing, documentation and maintenance.
- Perform package testing, solution installation, configuration, and customization.
- Provide expertise application knowledge and support to development team.
- Work closely with application developers (cross teams), business analysts, infrastructure specialists, etc. on new system and application enhancement projects.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,