Java Developer - Major Bank - 20 to 25k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 04 July 2017
Our client is one of the largest independent banks in Hong Kong with 300 retail branches across the Asia Pacific, North America, and Europe.
They are looking for a Java Developer to join their regional development team for to work on their ambitious regional mobile/digital banking projects.
As a Developer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Design and develop technology solutions for financial systems
- Interface directly with business unit sponsors to gather requirements and document specification
- Participate in software and system development lifecycle
- System analysis and documentation
- Coordinate with global team on new features and participate in future direction of the system
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year experience in software/application development. Experience in financial industry is an advantage
- Strong understanding in Java software development and software development lifecycle
- Strong report writing skills
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English is essential
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are also desired
- Fresh Graduates will be considered as junior developers
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,