Java Developer - NGO - 33k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 29 November 2017
Our client is a major independent, nonprofit organization that provides sustainable and innovative solutions and schemes to people in need.
They are looking for a Java developer, ideally with 5 years of development experience in Java, RDBMS and Crystal Report to join their development team for a list of innovative system development projects to better serve people in need in Hong Kong. Candidates coming from all industries are welcome.
- Develop, implement, maintain and support IT solutions and services.
- Act as project leaders to implement small scale projectsParticipate in software and system development lifecycle
- Identify application system needs and business process improvement opportunity for users' comments and acceptance
- Monitor the progress and performance of vendors and supervise Application Consultants regarding systems development and enhancement work
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Engineering, Business or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience, including at least 1 year in application system development and support in a sizeable organization
- Extensive knowledge of Java, J2EE, RDBMS and Crystal Report
- Knowledge on Web application development tools, Adobe Flex and/or Oracle ADF is also preferred
- Knowledge on contemporary information technology including ERP, EAI, BI, BPM and SOA is an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,