Java Senior Analyst Programmer-Top-tier Financial Institute
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 12 September 2017
Our client is a leading world-renowned financial services firm providing a wide range of financial products. They are hiring a Java Senior Analyst Programmer to join their Business Process System Development team.
- Collect user requirements work together with system analysts
- System development and maintenance Java applications covering design, programming, testing and documentation
- Support on systems implementation and training
- Lead programmers and analyst programmer to develop quality program coding and give technical advices.
- Perform systems release support to user acceptance test team or user department.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software/application development. Experience in financial industry is an advantage
- Strong understanding in Java software development and software development lifecycle
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are also desired
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,