Java Software Engineer
$60000 - 60000 / month
Central and Western District
7 November 2018
IT and technology
Our client, a fastest growing and innovative wealth management fintech, looking for your skills as a Software Engineer to grow a strong and progressive IT team. This brilliant role offers the opportunity to expand your skill set and fast-track your career, this could be the premier start up environment you've been looking for.
You will be responsible for:
Be part of their core in-house development team, crafting functionality for their wealth management platform, as a software engineer. This exciting role will see you research, design, develop and test software components and applications using knowledge of object oriented and generic programming with Java Tap into your creative flair as you analyse user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of designs within time, cost and performance constraints. Responsibilities also include forming problem definitions and offering solutions within the scope of the application and the run-time environment. You'll be continuously enhancing existing software to correct errors, adapt it to new hardware or upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
You will have the opportunity to provide your own creative input and
will be mentored by three senior executives from major Investment Banks to help expand both your IT and financial knowledge.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following experience:
- Hold a valid work permit in HK
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field.
- Excellent experience of at least 5 years developing progressive software applications.
- Outstanding knowledge of exchange microstructure.
- Brilliant understanding of object-oriented design and software development in a high-performance/high throughput environment using Java
- A deep understanding of full life cycle development and performance optimisation/latency reduction methodologies.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work as part of a team of developers as well as very closely with the testing/QA group.
- Strong understanding of Python, mySQL and R.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300