KYC Associate/ Assistant Manager [Up to 40K]
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 26 June 2017
Our client is one of the local banks.
They are currently looking for a KYC Associate/ Assistant Manager to work closely with different internal parties such as branches and Compliance team to perform KYC on retail and commercial clients across different divisions.
- Work closely with different internal stakeholders (Branches and Compliance team) to perform daily operation
- Assist in conducting customer account review and transactions monitoring in accordance with the Bank's AML policy and guidelines
- Serve as a line of defence to ensure KYC/AML requirements and regulatory requirements are met
- Be a point of contact in handling queries from branches on AML related issues
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders in detecting and reporting of suspicious transactions on AML Compliance Department
- Provide regional support for queries and escalation from Business and stakeholders
- At least 3 year of KYC experience in Retail/ Commercial Bank
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as KYC Assistant Manager
- Knowledge in AML/KYC
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,