KYC case manager - 12 Months rolling - up to$50K
$25000 - 60000 / month
Central and Western District
2 October 2018
The client is an international bank within an excellent reputation both here in Asia and also globally.
As a KYC case manager you will engage in the following:
- Review corporate banking and financial institutional client account documentations in accordance with the Bank's standards and regulatory requirements for existing customers, highlighting account category.
- In conjunction with the business units, work with the cross functional groups (including Compliance, Credit/Risk, Legal, Treasury, Middle Office, Settlement)
- Update documentation and information in various trading and processing systems, to keep current with compliance status of clients.
- Follow up on outstanding documentation and information to meet the Firm's KYC/AML guidelines.
- Perform periodic remediation of KYC information to clean up data and documentation and coordinate with clients and/or business units.
- Understand and respond to inquiries from business units and support groups through the use of effective communication.
To qualify as a KYC case manager for this role, you MUST have:
- University graduate preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
- At least 5 years relevant experience in corporate or investment banking
- Sound knowledge of SFC and HKMA AML requirements and a clear understanding of public and private corporate entity, financial Institution and correspondent banking onboarding
- Fluency in English essential
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong Island
Central, Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300