KYC, Due Diligence, $40-50k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 31 October 2017
A 1st tier foreign investment bank, with an international presence. Offers services across Private Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking, Insurance, Commercial and Retail Banking, Securities as well as Asset Management. This role is a regional role and will performing KYC on new and existing clients across Asia Pacific.
- Perform KYC on new and existing clients according to internal KYC/AML requirements and regulatory requirements
- Perform due diligence on Global Markets, Prime Brokerage and Investment Banking clients
- Provide guidance and advice to the KYC analyst to complete the KYC
- Quality check KYC performed by the KYC analyst
- Liaise with Compliance on final KYC approval
- Work closely with Client Onboarding Team, Sales Desk and Compliance to resolve issues
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide regional support for queries and escalation from Business and stakeholders
- Manage MI to ensure data integrity and timely delivery of MI reports
- Assist the KYC manager to manage the KYC analysts and the daily prioritization
- Assist the KYC manager on the ad-hoc projects from management and business
- Assist the Rolling Review team to perform review on existing clients
- Responsible for internal and external audit coordination
- University graduate, preferably with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to produce accurate and quality work under tight deadlines and minimal supervision.
- Solid understanding of Corporate & Institutional Banking and Global Markets framework under International Financial Groups.
- Good understanding of Due Diligence and local Anti-Money Laundering requirements.
- Working knowledge in relation to Corporate Banking products [e.g. Cash/Deposit, Loan Syndication/Agency, Trade Finance, ECM/DCM, etc] and/or Global Markets products [e.g. Equities, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Commodities Index Trading (CIT), CIT Metals, CIT Repo, and Commodities Futures Trading].
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), and preferably Chinese (Cantonese / Mandarin).
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,