KYC, Due Diligence, $40-50k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 20 July 2017
A 1st tier foreign investment bank, with an international presence. Offers services across Private Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking, Insurance, Commercial and Retail Banking, Securities as well as Asset Management. This role is a regional role and will performing KYC on new and existing clients across Asia Pacific.
- Handle assigned client recertification requests and ensure management initiative is satisfactorily implemented which includes the enforcement of proactive pipeline management policies, completion of recertification pipeline in meeting the set of KPIs, and management directives.
- Complete client recertification requests in accordance to relevant Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) which also makes reference to relevant policies including CIB KYC Procedure.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) with assigned Front-Office Business Unit(s) across Client Sector(s) and Product(s), Compliance and other support functions in relation to Due Diligence activities. Work closely with Front-Office and prioritize the completion of recertification pipeline according to ever changing demands, and deliver satisfactory results.
- Ensure timely escalation and own proposed course of actions to line management to address identified risks and blocking points during each client recertification handling. Also, identify, analyze, report and explore proposed course of actions to line management in relation to production, policy and system issues.
- Develop good understanding of the assigned Front-Office Business Unit(s) and process related working knowledge in order to support the Front-Office Business Unit(s) effectively.
- Embrace continuous changes and challenges; handle various uprising initiatives and ad-hoc projects as assigned by line management for DDT.
- Handle client recertification lifecycle management processes (e.g., account blocking, termination, client file transfer between Due Diligence teams).
- Perform 4 eyes "Checker" role for those client recertification being prepared by "Maker" to complete the Due Diligence review process.
- Assist Head of Recertification Due Diligence to coach and provide guidance to other new/junior team members.
- University graduate, preferably with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to produce accurate and quality work under tight deadlines and minimal supervision.
- Solid understanding of Corporate & Institutional Banking and Global Markets framework under International Financial Groups.
- Good understanding of Due Diligence and local Anti-Money Laundering requirements.
- Working knowledge in relation to Corporate Banking products [e.g. Cash/Deposit, Loan Syndication/Agency, Trade Finance, ECM/DCM, etc] and/or Global Markets products [e.g. Equities, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Commodities Index Trading (CIT), CIT Metals, CIT Repo, and Commodities Futures Trading].
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), and preferably Chinese (Cantonese / Mandarin).
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,