KYC Specialist, 6 months contract, rolling
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 06 March 2017
An Asia-based investment bank is urgently looking for KYC specialist for a 6 months rolling contract.
As a KYC specialist, you will be involved in the following:
- Perform peodical due diligence on KYC for existing clients to meet both internal and Regulatory requirements
- Regional coverage (Asia)
- Maintain a strong understanding of KYC process
- Ensure the integrity of the database by ensuring consistency and controls are maintained at all times
- Keep up to date with industry standards and operational processes
- Work with the Compliance team to ensure work completed is to standard specified by the group
- UAT testing, as appropriate for application enhancements, development and integration
To qualify as a KYC specialist, you will be
- Good understanding of KYC process and its importance to the operations within the industry
- Minimum of 2 years of experiences within a KYC role.
- Sound product knowledge and regulatory requirements governing KYC
- Experience with client data maintenance
- Immediately available considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road