KYC Specialists (Renewable Contract)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 02 March 2017
Our client is a dynamic, growth-focused company looking for talented individuals to take part in a significant KYC project. This brilliant role is an opportunity to be part of the company's growth journey as you share and contribute ideas with a high energy team and bring excellent possibilities to your career.
- Monitor and perform client on-boarding, review, client suitability, commissions
- Monitor KYC and AML checking and act as contact point with regulatory bodies (i.e. SFC & HKMA).
- Work in close co-operation with support departments (i.e. Compliance, Legal, Credit, Risk, Operations, Investment, Product, Finance, Audit, etc.) to ensure that the products and services are compliant with both the firm's internal policy and regulatory requirements.
- Answer to internal & external auditors, as well as site visits of regulators.
- Degree qualified in Business or accounting other related field.
- At least five years of outstanding experience in KYC
- An impressive technical background with a detail mind
- Brilliant interpersonal skills to collaborate with and manage a diverse team.
- A commitment to maintaining a positive relationship with clients and providers.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,