KYC/Customer Due Diligence Analyst (salary 50k - 60k)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 16 June 2017
Great opportunity for strong business growth with a reputable Investment bank in Hong Kong, urgently looking a KYC/Customer Due Diligence Analyst to join their team.
As a KYC/Customer Due Diligence Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage KYC quality check and due diligence for all client on boarding, deliver seamless on boarding process to client, RMs, compliance and related parties.
- Ensure the accuracy and completion of client KYC documentation with zero defect.
- Maintain regular contact with relevant parties (RM, client, back office) in order to keep all stakeholder informed about status.
- Flag potential issues and escalate to management e.g PEP, sanction, money lauding issue
In order to qualify for the role of KYC/Customer Due Diligence Analyst, you will have the following:
- 5+ years' experience working in a Banking or Finance Services
- Experience in working in KYC/Customer Due Diligence
- Strong communication skill and good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Immediately available preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,