Office Admin/Manager, HKD30-45k
$30000 - 45000 / month
Central and Western District
April 18, 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client is an International Hedge Fund with a presence Hong Kong, Seoul, Shanghai and Tokyo. They have a Capital Under Management of USD15 Billion. They focus on control investments and minority investments within Asia Pacific and adopt global best practices in operations, controls and corporate governance and pursue strategic growth opportunities to build value. They are now seeking to employ an Admin Assistant to support the Legal Team on travelling and diary schedules, overseeing legal documents and reimbursements. Ideally from a law firm.
Provide a high level of administrative support:
- Office management
- Assist investment professionals in providing general secretarial and administrative support including T&E reimbursements
- Arrange and coordinate travel and meeting schedule
- Oversee general day-to-day operations of the office.
- Maintain and manage outside vendor services to support Hong Kong Operations
- Deliver quality administration services and provide proactive support to the business units and internal users
- Prepare and monitor departmental budget for general office administrative services and expenses from senior management
- Update business contact database
- Support on firm wide events such as conferences, trainings and retreat etc.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- More than 6 years of assistant or relevant experience with multinational firms
- Outstanding communication skills spoken and written in both English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Competent command over software application (MS word, excel, power point etc.)
- Positive team player
- Excellent organizational skills
- Diligence and flexibility on working hours when required
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.