Legal Recept HKD30k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 06 September 2017
This is a multinational law firm, part of the Magic Circle, with over 2000 lawyers across 20 countries throughout the world. The firm covers Corporate/M&A, Capital Markets, Banking and Finance, Insolvency, Tax and Antitrust. The Human Resource team is headquartered in Hong Kong with specialists in general human resources, recruitment and learning and development.
This role will focus on Administration and Learning and Development. Supporting the team, it will support the business within Asia, providing administration on learning programmes, course administrations, projects, seminars and training. It will also deal with the Law Society in regards to compliance with their rules and regulations, answering queries, coordinating training and act as the Point of Contact.
Your duties at reception across both sites will include:
- Greeting clients and visitors in a professional manner and take beverage orders
- Maintaining records for office access passes
- Answering telephone calls promptly in the manner and directing calls onwards
- Administering the conference room booking system
- Managing the shuttle car service that runs between the two offices
Your key office duties at the client suite will include:
- Showing clients into respective meeting rooms
- Maintaining conference room bookings and video conferencing arrangements as well as attending with video conference requirements
- Providing basic AV support in client meeting rooms (e.g. connecting laptops, setting up conference calls etc)
- Providing basic, at-the-desk IT support in the client and back-office areas
- Keeping all meeting rooms and client social zones tidy
- Assisting with meetings, seminars and office functions - catering, room set-up and clear down
- Attending to courier and transportation requests
- Monitoring inventory for stationery items
- Liaising with vendors for maintenance of pantry equipment and office plants, etc.
- Checking and maintaining paper trays and toner levels in printers
- A bachelor's degree holder with at least two years of experience supporting office management or human resources functions in a professional services firm or multi-national corporation.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Ability to speak Cantonese or Putonghua preferred.
- Must be a good team player - reliable, flexible, proactive and helpful
- Must be presentable, cheerful and approachable
- Must have a positive, professional attitude and able to remain calm under pressure
- Must be confidential when dealing with all matters within the office
- Must be able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Must be able to work on own initiative and be able to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Must have good communication skills and ability to deal with people at all levels
- Must have the ability to prioritise
- Must have good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Language skills: English and Cantonese essential. Mandarin an advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,