Legal Secretary, HKD35k x 13
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 12 September 2017
Our client is an US law firm with over 80 years of existence, and is one of the most prestigious law firms in the world. They are one of the highest growing law firms globally and are situated in Central, Hong Kong.
Currently, they are seeking for an individual who has experience as a Legal Secretary with about 6-7 years' experience, from either a Law Firm or MNC.
- Provide exceptional support to a Senior Partner and a small team of associates
- Be responsible for preparing legal documents and legal documents formatting
- Preparing presentation materials utilizing PowerPoint for any internal or external meetings
- Support the Group in complying with Listing Rules in Hong Kong, including internal policies drafting and review
- Support the Group in company duties/ordinances of foreign jurisdictions where the Group has presence or operation such as PRC, Singapore and US
- Assist to handle various corporate transactions of the Group as a listed company including liaison with external counsel and regulators
- Good knowledge of corporate governance standards, company by-laws and ordinances
- Manage listed company affairs including annual/interim results, circulars and press announcements; board and committee logistics and meetings
- Perform any other job duties as assigned from time to time
- LLB holder or University graduate in related discipline
- Minimum 5-8 years' relevant experience,
- Knowledge of Hong Kong listing rules, corporate governance requirements, SFO, company ordinance, and other statutory and regulatory requirements and familiar with laws of PRC is preferable
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication (both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua) is essential
- Independent, logical, proactive and high attention to details
- Computer literate in word, power point excel etc
- Fluency in both written and spoken Chinese, English and Mandarin
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,