Life/AS400 Transformation Lead - FI 70-100K - 12mths rolling
$70000 - 100000 / month
Central and Western District
19 February 2018
A multi-national financial institution is urgently looking for a Life/400 Transformation Lead, initially on a 12 months contract.
As a Life/400 Transformation Lead, you will engage in the following:
- Perform scoping, cost estimation, project plan, resource plan, regular status tracking, requirement control, solution review, vendor management, production implementation plan
- Manage delivery against project plan, monitor progress and take action to ensure delivery remains on track
- Initial focus will be Hong Kong (INSHK and HASE) and could possibly be extended to Singapore, Malaysia, etc.
- Work with DXC and Life/400 teams on understanding and validating current platform and business limiting issues.
- Work with DXC and Architects to design end state and the transition architecture.
- Define the skills, competencies, resources and budget for the platform transformation.
- Define the roadmap of the key initiatives for the platform transformation.
- Work to articulate to Business on the value of platform transformation
- At least 10 years of solid project management experience
- PMP or Prince2 preferred
- Life/400 experience is a must
- Must have experience in financial services and managed large scale projects
- Very strong knowledge of project management control procedures
- Very strong skills in Financial analysis and business analysis
- Fluency in English essential
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.