Liquidity Risk Manager, Banking
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 27 January 2017
My client is a stable, well- established bank and is aiming to expand their liquidity risk department.
- Be a team member of Asset & Liability Management Department
- Perform liquidity risk monitoring, measurements, and reporting
- Conduct liquidity risk analysis
- Participate in liquidity risk related ad-hoc projects
- University degree in Risk Management, Statistics, Finance, Quantitative Analysis or related discipline.Minimum of 5 years of Risk or relevant experience in banking industry
- Professional qualification in FRM, CPA, or CFA
- Solid knowledge in Excel, Macro, VBA, SQL, and other analytical tools
- Experience in Liquidity Coverage Ratio
- Good communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road