M&A Tax Manager - APAC Regional Role
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 26 May 2017
Strong corporate growth and outstanding reputation in the market, this company is listed overseas, and operates in more than 50 countries globally with over 38,000 employees worldwide.
As Tax Manager, you will report to the Head of Tax and be responsible for:
- Work as a business partner and assist strategic team in handling due diligence for corporate M&A activities from a tax perspective.
- Collaborate with finance, legal support and M&A teams in identifying opportunities and risks for potential M&A pipeline items.
- Manage tax audit and controversies.
- Handle analysis work of tax treaties, regulations and issues
- Analyze M&A transactions to assess cost saving opportunities
The successful candidate must meet the below requirements:
- Minimum 5 years experience in tax focused role
- Must have previous Big 4 tax experience
- US GAAP is a plus
- China tax exposure is a major advantage
- CPA or CTA qualified
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,