Management Accountant (Regional)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 17 February 2017
A well-established conglomerate is now seeking a Management Accountant to join their team. The candidate will work closely with the corporate office to handle reporting and analytical duties for its various product lines.
As Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Compile monthly management reporting duties to Finance Manager
- Work closely with APAC overseas offices to ensure completion of financial and management reports in a timely manner.
- Manage subordinates to ensure timely closing
- Perform ad hoc assignments and projects.
The successful candidate must meet the below requirements:
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or Accounting
- Minimum 5 years in Management Reporting or Analysis experience
- Finalist or Qualified Accountant, audit experience previously preferred
- High proficiency in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- More experienced candidates may be considered for the Senior Accountant position
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,