Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 31 July 2017
Our client is one of the global firm and provides professional services. Currently, they are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team.
- Prepare periodic management reports
- Provide a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
- Advise on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Inform key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies
- Analysis financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning and forecasts
- Offer professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
- Interpret and communicate financial data to non-financial managers
- Implement corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls
- liaise with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance or related discipline
- With Accounting Professional Quaifilication
- Ideally candidate with 5 years management accounting experiences
- Audit trained up will have an advantage!
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a must
- Immediate available is highly preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,