Manager/ Associate Helpdesk Support
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 21 April 2017
Our client is looking for your brilliance as an experienced Helpdesk professional to support local and regional users. If you are a good problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment, this could be the ideal opportunity to fast-track your career. There are 2 openings: manager and associate roles.
- Handle helpdesk phone calls and call registration into helpdesk system
- Perform on-site technical services at customer sites for installation, maintenance and emergency fixes
- Participate in system/infrastructure projects and implementation
- Involve in vendor negotiation and management
- Trouble-shooting and problem fixing of IT hardware and software applications
- Network Infrastructure engineering
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid experience installing and configuring Windows OS, networked and local printers, and business applications.
- Experience in Windows Office troubleshooting and configuration, and bug-fixing in an Active Directory environment.
- Good knowledge of Remote administration tools.
- Experience with IT support ticketing systems and documentation.
- Ability to create test transactions and run tests to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications and regulatory compliance.
- Experience in training end users to use programs.
- Knowledge of Cisco, Juniper and TCP/IP networking concepts is a plus.
- Professional certifications such as ITIL, MCSA and MCSE are advantages
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- 3-5 years of IT support experience, preferably in MNC/ financial sector
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Helpdesk support analyst
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,