SM, Head of Fund Accounting
$80000 - 80000 / month
Central and Western District
June 22, 2018
Banking and financial services
My client is one of the top Asset Management company with MPF and Trustee business all over the world. They are looking for a Head of Fund Accounting, leading a team with big people to perform Valuation duties.
- Supervise the fund valuation team to ensure timely and accurate valuation of MPF/ ORSO funds and unit trusts
- Review all fund operational tasks, including regulatory compliance and drive the changes project
- Lead the system enhancements and user acceptance tests of the valuation system with an aim to improve efficiency and productivity
- Provide on-the-job training to staff
- Involved in company business decision
- Ensure effective communication between the Executive Management and work level
- Prepare regular reporting to internal and external parties and ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the reports.
- University graduate in Accounting/ Finance or related subjects
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in fund accounting and valuation, with 5 years of supervisory experience
- HKICPA is highly preferred
- Open for candidate who is working in Fund Administration or Custodian with Solid Fund Accounting experience
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.