Head of Technical Accounting - Re Insurance
$60000 - 60000 / month
Central and Western District
May 11, 2018
Banking and financial services
My client is one of the most reputable Insurance Company and they are looking for great talent to join their Finance team, this person will be the successor of Section Head. This role can provide people management experienced and work closely with the business.
- Manage and mentor the Technical Accounting team
- Empower team member/subordinates/peers with knowledge transfer, enable and support personal and professional growth of team members
- Ensure that growing day-to-day reinsurance operations of the team can be handled in an effective way.
- Challenge current processes and guidelines in place to foster their effectiveness. Establish clear and concise written documentation.
- Seek for improvement, simplification and automation
- Oversee data quality of the team: maintain effective data integrity and accuracy checks as well as prompt cash-flow controls. Be the protector of data quality of Company.
- Manage transition from pure processing to a pro-active portfolio management approach. Ensure that needed processes, supporting tools are available.
- Closely collaborate with Underwriting to comply with their needs
- Lead TA into Quality Data Management and After Sales Services
- Close collaboration with internal stakeholders and management
- Handle various ad hoc requests and other duties as assigned by management.
- Involvement in project of new company administration system
- Self-driven, eager to learn and adapt to changes easily
- Critical thinking, have own stands and forward looking view
- Technically competent and hands-on
- Team spirit coupled with can-do attitude and commitment
- Developed skills in managing relationships with stakeholders
- Maintain a high client centric behaviour
- Culturally sensitive
- High personal accountability
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.