Manager, Procurement & Payment Governance
$720000 / month
Central and Western District
4 January 2018
Banking and financial services
My client is one of the most reputable Insurance Company and they are looking for great talent to join their Finance team, this person will be the successor of Section Head. This role can provide people management experienced and work closely with the business.
- Work closely with internal key stakeholders to provide support and advice on procurement governance. Ensure full compliance of the policies and standards set out in the procurement framework and policy & processes, and enforce ethical practices in all dealings with suppliers.
- Assist the development and implementation of governance procedures to ensure that procurement activities are executed in alignment with internal guidelines.
- Assist supplier consolidation and rationalization to maximize efficiency and leverage on economies of scale. Build regular management information reports to highlight / analyze procurement (i.e. utilization trend of top vendors) and payment (i.e. trends of payment method chose by customers) data, summarize results & insights.
- Support payable operation, including analysis & commentary, account reconciliation, commission analysis, inter-company analysis, daily payment operation, month-end & year-end payable deliverables, with a focus to solve complicated payment related issues and manage payment team's queries flow.
- Support corporate initiatives, SOX, audit and ad-hoc projects that touch on payment system and processes.
- University degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or any finance related discipline.
- Possess a recognised professional qualification (i.e. ACCA, CPA, CFA).
- Minimum 8 years finance experience, with procurement and accounts payable experience.
- Possess high level of integrity, work ethics and good moral values.
- Good business acumen.
- Able to establish, influence and maintain collaborative partnerships and engage in effective negotiations with a broad range of parties.
- Work closely with diverse range of suppliers and possess knowledge of their capabilities, quality of supply, turnaround time and price competiveness.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Access and Word), experience using SUN and Oracle accounts.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills; fluent in spoken English and Chinese.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.