Manager, Regulatory Compliance, Banking
$540000 - 720000 / month
Central and Western District
11 January 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client is a leading banking group with an enviable reputation for excellence and stability. They are looking to expand their Regulatory Compliance Department to accommodate the on-going demand of regulatory requirements.
You are to provide expertise and assistance on Compliance Risk to the business and to ensure a proper compliance culture within the banking group
- Implement and update compliance policies and procedures to comply with Group's and regulatory guidelines.
- Provide compliance advisory and solutions to business units and relevant parties.
- Participate in compliance related projects.
- Handle enquiries from upper management and relevant regulatory authorities and bodies.
- University degree in Accounting and Finance, Risk Management, Business Administration, Law or related discipline and with relevant qualifications
- At least 4 years of relevant compliance/ audit/ internal control experience in banking industry
- Solid knowledge on banking regulations (HKMA, SFC, IA, etc).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and independent mind
- Proficient in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.