Manager/ Senior Manager, AML Compliance
Central and Western District
11 January 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client is a leading banking group with an enviable reputation for excellence and stability. They are looking to expand their AML department to accommodate the on-going demand of regulatory requirements.
Your outstanding technical skills will see you provide AML Advisory to the business and ensure AML standards are understood and implemented appropriately across the bank group's Commercial and Global banking businesses.
- Implement and update AML/CTF compliance policies and procedures to comply with Group's and regulatory guidelines.
- Provide compliance advisory and solutions to business units and relevant parties.
- Perform EDD and KYC review on suspicious cases.
- Participate in AML related projects
- Handle enquiries from upper management and relevant regulatory authorities and bodies.
- University degree in Accounting and Finance, Risk Management, Business Administration, Law or related discipline and with relevant qualifications (CAMS, FRC, CPA, etc.)
- At least 4 years of relevant compliance/ audit/ internal control experience in banking industry
- Solid knowledge on banking regulations relating to AML and sanctions.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and independent mind
- Proficient in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.