Supervisor, Fund Accounting & Valuation - Traditional Fund
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 11 July 2017
My client is a leading Pension Fund Provider in HK and they are looking for a talented to join their Fund Accounting & Valuation team. This role would have good people management experience and opportunities in handling the regulatory compliance works.
- Supervise the fund valuation team to ensure timely and accurate valuation of MPF/ ORSO funds and unit trusts
- Ensure timely and accurate completing of all fund operational tasks, including regulatory compliance
- Participate in system enhancements and user acceptance tests of the valuation system with an aim to improve efficiency and productivity
- Provide on-the-job training to staff
- Prepare regular reporting to internal and external parties and ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the reports.
- Perform other job related duties or special projects as required
- University graduate in Accounting/ Finance or related subjects
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in fund accounting and valuation, with 1 to 2 years of supervisory experience
- HKICPA is highly preferred
- Strong computer skills including MS Excel and Access
- Open for candidate who is working in Fund Administration or Custodian
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,