Manager - World's leading life insurance company
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 10 March 2017
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in the world by revenue based in Europe. With the growing presence in the Asia, they are looking for Finance Manager to join their team.
- Responsible for the financial reporting and bank statement reconciliation, including liaising with internal and external auditors
- Monitor and review accounting entries for month and quarter end closing
- Compute and review management report
- Support implementation of accounting systems
- * Support the team in daily activities, such as tracking the changes in policies
- Resolve the accounting issues and assist on ad hoc projects
- Degree in Business, Commerce, Finance or Accounting.
- Additional qualifications - CPA or CA.
- Big 4 exposure is a plus
- At least 4 years of experience insurance industry
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communicate skills in English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road