Middle Office - Trade Support
$20000 - 30000 / month
Central and Western District
3 June 2019
Banking and financial services
Do you have a deep understanding of the trade life cycle in a financial markets environment? Do you thrive working across multiple teams at a fast pace? If so, we want to hear from you. Our client is a major financial institution looking for Middle Office Trade Support responsible for maintaining the full trade life cycle to termination or maturity. In this high energy environment you'll be part of a team where each member balances
'business-as-usual line tasks' while engaging in on-going tactical and strategic improvements.
As part of the Trade Support team you will be responsible for monitoring key controls to ensure there is a complete and accurate account of all trading activity in the company's books and records daily. You will notify, maintain and execute expirations and trade events for various flow and exotic equity derivative products, and maintain reconciliation and checking of P&L reports to ensure proper control of risk management is in place. Let
your analytical skills shine as you review and solve complex trade process and flow problems and act as an interface to ensure client needs are met in an efficient manner. Your business insights will be valuable as you track how the trade is being risk managed and answer booking related queries from various groups within the organisation.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Finance, Commerce, Business or related field.
- Outstanding experience spanning at least 2 years preferably in a Middle Office or Product Control area within a banking environment.
- Brilliant analytical skills.
- A natural interest in financial products and dedication to developing greater understanding.
- Exceptional ability to learn new tasks and assimilate quickly in a new, fast-paced working environment.
- Impressive attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and a fast learner.
- A self-starter able to manage own time, and comfortable working to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills to explain complex concepts across various levels and areas of the organisation including front, middle and back office.
You are ambitious, highly motivated and ready to take the next step in your career in a dynamic and challenging workplace. You have a natural eye for detail, and an uncommon ability to analyse figures to discover the picture behind the numbers. While you are a self-starter with impressive time management ability, you relish the opportunity to be part of a professional and talented team.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding career opportunity with a highly respected market leader.
- Ongoing training and professional development.
- A highly energised workplace where excellence is rewarded.
- A company that invests in the skills of its people and promotes on merit.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300