Middleware/Web Hosting Consultant-Major F.I -50k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 05 December 2017
Our client is a leading financial institute with locations across the globe. They are looking for a person with expertise in middleware technologies, such as Citirix XenApp server, IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM Cognos, WebSphere MQ, etc. to join their regional Office 365 implementation team across 19 countries in APAC. English speakers are welcome.
- Act as Middleware / Web Hosting Consultant and work closely with countries' project managers
- Works with application developers and outsourcing supplier to troubleshoot migration issues.
- May need to travel to different Business Units to assist in implementation
- Review and endorse the technical documentation and migration plan from outsourcing vendor
- Experience in leading complex regional infrastructure transition and transformation project
- Understand the organization, culture and infrastructure deployment
- Able to communicate with the outsourcing supplier, external and internal stakeholders. An ability to understand the technical details and communicate the essentials at a high level is essential.
- Expert in Middleware technologies including but not limited to Citrix XenApp server, IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM Cognos, IIS, HTTP, JBOSS, IBM WebSphere MQ, , Tectia SSH server, etc.
- Expert in Web Hosting technologies including but not limited to MPLS, Web Content Delivery network, GRE tunnels, DMZ, firewalls, load balancer, proxy, external DNS, SMTP, Radius, TACAAS, VPN, LAN, etc.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Immediately available will be an advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,