Mobile Apps Team Lead/ Mobile Apps Developer
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 03 April 2017
A global technology firm that focuses on developing online products and services that enhance consumer lifestyles
- Develop and support all iterations of the entire mobile application lifecycle (concept, design, development, test, release, documentation, release and support);
- Work as a part of the SCRUM development team;
- Conduct quality assurance testing of all mobile application products, writing unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions;
- Gather specific requirements from the product development department and design user interfaces to improve user experiences;
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards;
- Make architectural recommendations and provide guidance on designing product solutions to work on mobile devices;
- Integrate existing backend services and tools and create new services to support the build of mobile applications.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented, agile environment;
- Strong understanding of iOS and Android mobile application development principles and app deployment procedures;
- 3+ years of demonstrable software development experience building and maintaining mobile apps and web-based systems;
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Clear written and verbal communication;
- Well organized with exceptional attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently with changing requirements;
- Ability to coordinate and problem-solve with employees at implementation and management levels.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,