.Net Developer (Top Tier Financial Institute) - CONTRACT 30k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 19 April 2017
Our client is a top-tier financial institute with years of experience, and a very reputable global brand.
A Senior Analyst Programmer will be expected to:
- Participate in designing and developing the company's backend systems and databases to improve overall application and business processes.
- Provide recommendations on assisting the company's system configurations, modifications, and implementations.
- Prepare detailed specs and documentations from which programs will be written.
- Provide technical guidance in .Net, C#, HTML/CSS development.
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related fields.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in .Net and C# online and back-end development.
- Previous experience in web large scale banking related web developing is desirable.
- Good understandings in IT architecture, integration and design, and banking IT operations are desirable.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills will be an advantage.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road