.NET/JAVA Developer - 40k - Banking - Renewable Contract
$40000 - 40000 / month
Central and Western District
19 December 2018
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a leading bank with a very strong reputation and brand within financial sector. With the expansion in APAC, a number of positions have opened up within IT operations.
As a .NET/JAVA Developer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Customizing, enhancing and maintaining application systems
- Involve in the full life cycle of the SDLC including gathering user requirements, producing detailed specs, designing, coding, testing, deployment, and configuring the system for all change requests
- Systems analysis, design and coding of application systems.
- Provide system support on more complex user enquiries and production problems
- To manage vendors on system enhancements and support whenever necessary
- Minimum 4 years' solid .NET/JAVA programming experience in banking environment.
- Strong relational database skills - in particular SQL Server and Oracle.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills with the confidence to challenge
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300