Network Administrator, Global financial group
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 02 June 2017
A multinational financial group is looking for an experienced network engineer who has extensive hands-on experience in network infrastructure.
- Maintain and administer Remote access infrastructure, Mobile e-mail infrastructure, Cisco IP Phone infrastructure in Asia
- Manage VC and Dealer board system in HK
- Handle network service support and troubleshooting
- Participate in network / system infrastructure project planning, evaluation, management, implementation and deployment
- Work with International Infrastructure team for International projects rollout and daily operation.
- This position is required to work on a Shift Rota covering Business hours. In addition you will be required to provide on-call / on-site technical support outside of the normal on-site hours and when necessary to attend site at weekends to carry out scheduled work. The role will also involve working as part of the overall Global network team, with members in NY/LN.
- Co-work with Technical teams in other countries
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-yr network engineering experience, preferably in banking/ financial industry
- At least 5 years of experience in network infrastructure administration
- Solid support experience in large scale network projects and mission-critical infrastructures is an advantage
- Experience in implementation and troubleshooting remote access solution such as Citrix Xenapp, Citrix Netscaler, Cisco VPN, RSA
- Experience in implementation and troubleshooting mobile e-mail infrastructure such as Blackberry, Good for Enterprise, MDM
- Experience in supporting Cisco IPT infrastructure
- Experience in supporting Dealerboard system (IPC / Etrali / BT)
- Experience in H3C / Cisco switches and routers administration
- Knowledge about using and configuring routing protocols(OSPF, BGP etc)
- Knowledge on Network and Security products such as CheckPoint, Fortinet, Riverbed, F5, LinkProof, PaloAlto
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good troubleshooting skill and able to work under pressure
- Working in non-office hour will be necessary
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,