Network Administrator, Global financial group
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 30 June 2017
A multinational high-end fashion group is looking for an experienced network engineer who has extensive hands-on experience in network infrastructure.
- Maintain and administer Remote access infrastructure, Mobile e-mail infrastructure, Cisco IP Phone infrastructure in Asia
- Manage VC and Dealer board system in HK
- Handle network service support and troubleshooting
- Participate in network / system infrastructure project planning, evaluation, management, implementation and deployment
- Work with International Infrastructure team for International projects rollout and daily operation.
- Co-work with Technical teams in other countries
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-yr network engineering experience, preferably in MNCs
- Solid hands on experience with Cisco switches and routers
- Experience with complex routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF and BGP
- Experience with enterprise monitoring tools such as Splunk and Solarwinds Hands on experience with datacenter network is an advantage
- Knowledge in Palo Alto and Juniper security products is an advantage
- Essential for CCNP, holding CCNA and CCIE is an advantage
- Excellent English and Cantonese, preferably Mandarin
- Good communication and presentation skill, detail minded and able to work under pressure
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
(Max 4,000 characters
41 Connaught Road,