Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 24 October 2017
A multinational media group is looking for a Head of Infrastructure.
- Provide tier 3 support for all infrastructure components in the APAC region, aligned with the defined SLA/OLA.
- Ensure the environment meets the security and technical standards mandated by the Firm and where applicable the supplier.
- Apply system upgrades as required by local requirements and global standards.
- Assist with managing the data centre environments. Provide subject matter expertise for local, regional and global projects.
- Create user tip sheets and training for use by 1 st and 2 nd level teams.
- Work with change management to ensure changes are correctly managed and controlled.
- Provide support on DR and backup systems.
- Degree in computer science, information technology or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years network administration / support experience
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- Solid experience on enterprise LAN / WAN management and support
- Experience on computer room, data and network management
- Knowledge in TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, GSLB, Cloud service and MPLS / VPN networks
- General knowledge in IT security and common network monitoring tools
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,