Office Manager + EA, HKD45k
$45000 - 45000 / month
Central and Western District
2 January 2019
Jobs at Robert Half
Our client is an International Private Equity firm based in Hong Kong. They are a Long Short Equity Fund, with the founder graduating from Harvard and Brown. The role is a Office Manager role, supervising the office in regards to dealing with vendors, office renovation and relocation, events and presentations, inventory supply, and also assisting on EA and PA duties, including flight and hotel matters.
Office size is around 5-10 people and will be reporting to the COO directly. This role is a new headcount and has excellent benefits and medical coverage. They are based in Wong Chuk Hang.
- Office management
- Arrange and coordinate travel and meeting schedule
- Oversee general day-to-day operations of the office.
- Maintain and manage outside vendor services to support Hong Kong Operations
- Deliver quality administration services and provide proactive support to the business units and internal users
- Prepare and monitor departmental budget for general office administrative services and expenses from senior management
- Support on firm wide events such as conferences, trainings and retreat etc.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- More than 6 years of assistant or relevant experience with multinational firms
- Outstanding communication skills spoken and written in both English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Competent command over software application (MS word, excel, power point etc.)
- Positive team player
- Excellent organizational skills
- Diligence and flexibility on working hours when required
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300