Office Manager & Executive Assistant 45-50k/ Finance
HK$45,000.00 - HK$50,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
9 August 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a privately owned hedge fund sponsor founded in 2014, based in the USA.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience in Administration and Office Support with key responsibilities including:
- General office administration (maintain office facilities and equipment, manage access cards, business cards and different cleaning/supply schedules, space allocation and planning for new employees and visitors, etc.)
- Establish and maintain relationships with external vendors
- Supervise responsibilities of Receptionist and other administrative assistants
- Provide detailed administrative and organizational support to Senior Management Executives.
- Assist in diary management and travel arrangements
- Arrange and coordinate meetings with internal and external parties and organize various functions and events
- Coordinating meetings, group meals for colleagues visiting from other offices
- Making arrangement for townhall events
- Solid secretarial experience with proven track record in serving senior executives and admin team
- Proficient in computer applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able to handle multi task and work independently under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills with good business acumen.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300